Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gifts for Guys

Guys can be really difficult to shop for and as it was Michael's birthday yesterday I had to put my thinking cap on. While I normally struggle to shop for him, this year I had some great ideas. I had listened to all the things he said he needed or wanted over the last few months and compiled a mental list of ideas.

Here are some of the things I came up with...

CLOTHING
J.Crew Seersucker Boardshorts / J.Crew Dress Shirt

ACCESSORIES
Frye "Weston" Driving Shoe / WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie "Heathrow" Messenger Bag

GADGETS
Dyson Air Multiplier / Tangent Duo AM/FM Clock Radio

ACTIVITIES
Tickets to see Woody Allen & The Eddy Davis New Orleans Jazz Band / Ultimate Helicopter Tour in Manhattan

This year I ended up going with the helicopter tour and the clock radio. They were both a success, glad I was listening and making mental notes!

2 comments:

  1. They were such a success Kate! Can't wait for the tour, and torturing you with my BBC World Service!

    Love you so, so much

    Michael

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I thought of you two last night as Ben listened to SEN on his bedside radio! Even in Perth he has found a way listen to Finey on SEN. Going to get him some headphones for his birthday. Lots of Love x

    ReplyDelete