Friday, July 22, 2011

Bar Carts

I really want a bar cart in our apartment. I can't really explain why, I don't even drink spirits all that often. I do enjoy entertaining though and I love the idea of being able to mix a drink for friends, so maybe that has something to do with it. I love the way they add colour and think they look attractive in any space. 

And to be honest it doesn't even have to be a cart, I love the look of any bar on a tray.....

Image Credit: Refinery29

Image Credit: Lonny Magazine

Image Credit: Lonny Magazine

Image Credit: Cupcakes & Cashmere

Image Credit: Cupcakes & Cashmere

Image Credit: Glitter Guide

Many bar carts are way out of my budget so I have come up with what I think is a fairly great alternative. An Ikea night-stand topped with all sorts of bar goodies. Plus, I can use the drawers to store bottles of wine and some other odds and ends that don't fit in our tiny kitchen. While I know it's not a cart, I still can't wait to set it up in our apartment.

West Elm tray and metallic vase; Ikea Aneboda 3 drawer chest

What do you think, a good alternative?

No comments:

Post a Comment