Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Black Rims

Image Credit: Pinterest

I was long over due for the eye doctor for three reasons. One I had been down to the same last pair of contacts for I'm-embarrassed-to-tell-you-how-long; two I was struggling to see out of my old prescription; and three I never liked to wear my old frames as they were quite daggy!

So I finally went to the doctor and had my eyes tested. I got in trouble for wearing said pair of contacts so long, my prescription has doubled in strength and I now have a lovely new pair of frames that I am not embarrassed to wear.

I pretty much knew the type of frame I wanted, it was just a matter of finding the pair that was right for my face. Here are some of the frames I had a look at...

Ray-Ban - RB5121 - 2000

Warby Parker - Colton

Warby Parker - Owen

Ray-Ban - RB5244 - 2034

Ray-Ban - RB5228 - 2000

And the pair I chose...


I can see clearly now, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment