Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's Motto

Image Credit: Pinterest

This is something I need to remind myself of regularly. I always thought I knew what I wanted to do for a career, but having time to re-evaluate over the last couple of years I am now certain that what I thought I wanted to do is definitely NOT what I still want to do. This means I am having to set new goals and in a way start again. 

Taking that leap of faith into something new is scary and it is not something that I have found easy to do. But I am a firm believer that if you are doing something that you are passionate about and makes you happy then it will all work out in the end.

I have some hard work ahead of me and I am excited as well as scared. Here's to dreaming a new dream and finding success through following your heart not your head.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally for everything you have just said! Totally agree that if you have the love and passion for something, the results will always been good. Go for it! Good luck with your new venture. xox

    ReplyDelete