Friday, July 1, 2011

Costa Rica Friday

It's Friday again! Are you sensing that I really like Friday's? That beautiful day that kick-starts the weekend. Two days of catching up with friends, eating good food, drinking good wine, exploring new places and going wherever my mood takes me.

Today is an especially great Friday. To celebrate the July 4th long weekend, Michael and I are off to Costa Rica for a last minute trip (all our trips seem to happen this way - it's not good for the wallet - we really must learn to plan).

I can not wait to swim here...
Image Credit: The Panama

Explore here....
Image Credit: Destination360

Re-fuel with this...
Image Credit: Destination360

Take a nap on one of these...
Image Credit: Boston.com

Watch one of these... 
Image Credit: Travel Pictures

While drinking some of these...

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment