Monday, July 16, 2012

Saturday in the Park


On Saturday we went up to Central Park and hung out with some friends on the Sheep Meadow lawn. It was such a nice way to spend an afternoon. The boys kicked around the footy for a bit and us ladies talked babies. One of my friends had her gorgeous eight week old son there, and my other friend is due two weeks before me, so we all have babies on the brain at the moment!

After everyone went their separate ways Michael and I decided to wander around the park for a little longer. It really is so beautiful up there, we need to do it more often. I couldn't be bothered taking photos so the ones above are courtesy of my lovely husband.

As it was said lovely husband's birthday last week (and he spent it in London on a business trip), we also went out for a yummy lunch on Sunday to Momofuku Noodle Bar. While I can't justify eating them very often, the pork buns were delicious and I highly recommend them!

1 comment:

  1. It's always exciting to find blogs that are similar to mine, about out love for NYC and beyond! Hope you an check mine out as well. maybe one day we can swap blogs for a day. ;)

    xo
    thenycdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete