Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Extra-long Weekends Are Always Welcome!




We have had a lot going on over here of late. Michael got a promotion at work that will have us living in New York for another few years, I have enrolled in a new course of study and am set for a complete career change, and oh, probably the biggest news around here, I'm pregnantThat is my excuse for my lack of posting lately. I have had a bit of a struggle with motivation. We are very excited and can not wait to be parents. Exciting times ahead!

It's the day before the Independence Day holiday in the United States. We have an extra-long weekend that we will be spending in Nantucket with some of our good friends, swimming, BBQ'ing and learning to play wiffle ball. I am more than ready for our five day weekend to start!

Enjoy your week (and if you are lucky enough, your extra-long weekend)!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kate! I'm very happy about the big news:) I wish you all best. Have a great long-weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There once was a man from Nantucket...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete