Friday, July 27, 2012

Dressing the Bump

Striped Dresses

Camel with Denim

Grey Sweater Dresses

While I am not quite the size of the ladies pictured above just yet, I can't help but think ahead to how I will dress my bump as we head toward Fall in New York. I have grand plans to avoid maternity clothes for as long as I can (although I'm not completely adverse to it), so I want to wear things from my own wardrobe and stretch them out (literally) for as long as I can. The above looks are perfectly achievable and completely stylish, whether you are pregnant or not.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS Kate!!!!! I am so so so happy for you and Michael. You just made my day with that news. Love the looks above. I think you'll look perfect and stylish throughout your pregnancy. Great post! Sending you both all of my love. xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Europe;) how are you now?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am well thanks, not very focused on the blog at the moment as you can see. I have three months to go so the countdown is on! Thanks for thinking of me :-)

      Delete
  3. :)) I'm happy for you. Are you planing to come back to write something here after baby born?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate, that's wonderful news.
    I've only recently started following your blog and am really enjoying it. I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    http://puddleducklane-handmade.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/leibster-award-nomination.html#.UiHjsMsayK0

    Cheers Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! I haven't posted anything on the blog for over a year so appreciate that you found me anyway :) I am actually in the process of starting it up again so your nomination has given me a nice boost!

      Delete