Monday, July 9, 2012

Nantucket

A very photo heavy post for your Monday. Consider it a photo diary of sorts from our amazing trip to Nantucket...


Madaket Beach, the scene of many swims and lots of sunning.

Change of scenery at Surfside Beach for an afternoon swim.


The amazing heritage listed streets in town.

I've started saving up for my yacht, now I just have to decide which one (in my dreams).

Sankaty Head Lighthouse.

The view from Sankaty Head, looking out over the cliffs.

The crew outside our amazing house.

The most amazing sunset I have ever seen. It's just a shame my camera died right 
after this photo because it got even better than this!


Until next time Nantucket, and there will be a next time.

3 comments:

  1. That takes me back!
    Heaven on Earth! I hope that you had a great time and loving you back on the blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place, nice photos:) (it must have been really great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was heaven on earth. We all loved it!

    ReplyDelete