Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coastal Trimmings

Images clockwise from top left: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

I have been on the hunt for the perfect piece of coral to display in our home. I am obsessed with the stuff. While in Nantucket I found some gorgeous pieces, but couldn't justify the hefty price tag on most of them. Then yesterday while walking past Potterybarn, where I have spied several nice pieces of faux coral in the past, the sale signs drew me in. There hiding in the back of the store was my favourite piece for almost half price. Well I couldn't resist! I need to do some rearranging of my knick-knacks, but I am very happy with it and am sure I will find it's perfect home very soon.


What do you think? Do you like coral too?

4 comments:

  1. I do love coral, I find that they tend to sell it pretty cheaply in coastal shops (although I live in Australia so it may be different). Adds such an easygoing summery touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the baby in the photo above the coral ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the baby in the picture too! Except he is growing to fast, tell him to slow down a bit!! xo

      Delete