Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonders Never Cease


I think I am a little slow on this one but I am in love with Sally Hansen's Salon Effects nail polish strips. As someone who is challenged in the area of do-it-yourself nail polish I am thrilled with the results of this quick and easy to use product. It's as easy as peel, stick and go. Well almost.

I love the fact that there is zero drying time (that is what always kills my D.I.Y. mani) and the fact that you can get all sorts of prints as well as solid nail colours. I particularly love the gold glitter effect I used on my nails. Only time will tell with how long it lasts but considering I have made it through one day without damage, I am already ahead of my usual at home manicure success (or lack of).

Have you used this product before, what did you think? If not, will you give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment