Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Weekend Essentials

My summer wardrobe doesn't really change much from year to year. I love the beach, I love the sun (I know I will regret it later in life), and I love love love hot weather. Here are my top picks for a hot weekend this summer...


The dress is an obvious choice given my love of stripes, and no matter what sunglasses shapes are in season I always go for aviators in summer. You see, they are much less likely to give me a dreaded sunglasses tan on my face. A hat helps too, and I am loving the move on to a panama style from the fedora styles that have been so popular the last few years.

1. J.Crew Rowboat Dress
2. Madewell Panama Hat
3. Rayban Aviator Sunglasses
4. Gap Dip-dyed Tote
5. Zimmerman Posy Ruffled Floral-print Bandeau Bikini
6. U.O Fletcherby Lyell Canvas Scallop Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment