Monday, April 7, 2014

Short Cuts

All Images from Pinterest

After growing out my hair for a really long time, I cut it all off into a long bob a few months ago. I had been left with the worst case of 'baby hair' around my entire hairline and there was just no way to make it look good. So I cut it off, figuring that the shorter length would mean I could wear it out and therefore cover my lovely hairy halo. 

Now that I have been wearing my bob for a while I am starting to think about going even shorter, although I'm not sure how short I am wanting to go. I keep floating between getting a short bob or a long crop - but I can't decide! The above pics are some of the images I have been trawling for inspiration. Both sides make a good case, but I think I am leaning toward the latter. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment