Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Clean Skin....Baby


Just as I try to use the most natural and gentle products on myself, I also look for natural and gentle products for Olivia. Some of my tried and true favourite products for babies include:

Babyganics Thick & Kleen baby wipes. I also really like their sunscreen.

California Baby Shampoo & Body Wash in the Calming scent. This has a very subtle lavender smell, perfect for bedtime baths.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil, this smells divine and isn't too greasy.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Angel Baby Lotion, a faint citrus smelling lightweight lotion, perfect for baby massages.

Bambo Nature Nappies/Diapers, I love love love these. I tested SO many of the chemical free and natural nappies and this one is my favourite by a long shot. Super absorbent, soft and thin, these really are the perfect nappy.

Honest Healing Balm has been what I've used at the first sign of nappy rash since Olivia was brand new. It has always healed straight away.

I also love Honest Bubble Bath. We've only recently started adding bubbles to the bath, and they make bath time so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment