Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Clean Skin


I have been on a real mission over the past year to clean up my skin care products. I have become fed up and don't want to put chemicals and harmful ingredients on my skin any more. I'm still using 'dirty' deodorant and I haven't quite got to my cosmetics yet (save for my beloved mineral foundation), but I am almost there with cleaning out my shower and cupboards of any harmful ingredients. Due to the obsessive research, internet trawling and review hunting that I have done for each and every product I try, I thought I would save you the effort and share some of my favourite discoveries. I know there are so many amazing brands that are doing 'clean' skincare these days, but many of them come with a hefty price tag that I simply can't justify, so my list is also fairly cost effective too. Win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment