Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vintage Denim, Two Ways


LOOK ONE: Rayban Aviators / Madewell Dress / Gap Belt / Mia Flats
LOOK TWO: Bauble Bar Necklace / J.Crew Dress / Sam Edelman Sandals

I have had the same denim jacket for over ten years. There was a period of about three years in there, that it went unworn, but I could never bear to throw it out. It is so soft and perfectly worn in. Now denim jackets, and particularly vintage ones, are back on the scene I am so glad that I still have my old faithful in the wardrobe. I pulled it out for the first time this year and wore it with my forest green jeans. But since the weather is only getting warmer I have been pondering some other ways to wear it as well. These are a couple of my favourite looks, which show just how versatile the humble denim jacket can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment