Friday, May 20, 2011

Inspiration Overload

I am someone that pours through magazines, catalogues and the internet getting as much inspiration as I can for all sorts of things like my home, fashion, wedding planning etc. etc. etc. This can lead to many separate folders and earmarked pages that I never actually look at ever again.

Not any more, I have discovered Pinterest. I'll let Pinterest explain in their own words what they do:

"Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.


People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.

We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world."

I'm just getting started so I don't have too much to show just yet, but there are so many amazing and artistic boards that you can re-pin images from. It's full of inspiration for just about anything you can imagine. Here is a quick look at some of my pins.

Or you can check out my page here.

To sign up, all you have to do is go here and request an invite, and then start pinning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment