Friday, May 27, 2011

Greetings From Sao Paulo!

I apologise if my blog is a little neglected over the next two weeks. I am currently in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Michael had to come for work, so I decided to tag along and see the sights. We arrived last night after a 9 hour flight from New York.

So far, we think it is a great city although we have only seen the smallest part. The city of Sao Paulo is overwhelming in size...

Today we walked for miles trying to find the neighbourhood called Jardim, and particularly the shopping strip, Rue Oscar Freire...

We had heard that there was a Havaiana's flagship store, so we thought we would stock up for our upcoming honeymoon....


Tomorrow we plan to do a lot more walking and maybe take in some museums. Most importantly we plan to indulge in the traditional Brazilian fare. We are starting at the top end, at Figueira Rubaiyat, a restaurant that has been built around a giant Fig tree and has come highly recommended...

I will try and post as much as I can while I am away, although the city is so big I will have to spend most of my time outside to see even a quarter of it!

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! Have a fantastic time, can't wait to see more pictures x

    ReplyDelete