Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photobook

Images: Pinhole Press

One of the best things I have done since our wedding was to organise a photobook using Pinhole Press. I first heard about this company reading A Cup of Jo and it couldn't have been easier to use. I spent a couple of days uploading images from my computer and then arranged them all into the set layout of the book I chose. Less than two weeks after I placed my order I had a beautiful photobook.

The quality of the book is beautiful and I am so happy with the result. We loved our copy so much that we even gave each of our parents a copy for Christmas. They both loved it as much as we do. Here are some pictures of how ours turned out...






PS. I am not being endorsed by Pinhole Press in anyway, I just really love their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment