Monday, December 12, 2011

Light up the Heart






All Images from Pinterest

People say that the kitchen is the heart of the home. Well I am not sure that saying can be true in our apartment. We have such a tiny kitchen in New York that it barely fits two people in it at once. I am not exaggerating, it is teeny tiny. To make matters worse, I love cooking, which can be very difficult in my charming little nook. I think that is why I have been scouring pinterest for images of beautiful kitchens. I have found that I am particularly drawn to kitchens with lots of natural light and stunningly beautiful light fittings. Big wide benches are enough to make me weak at the knees and sprawling kitchen cupboards can stop my heart.

I am not sure that I will ever have my dream kitchen while we are living in New York, considering space is so hard to come by. But a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment