Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bundled Up

Images from Pinterest

You can feel it in the air now, winter has finally decided to grace New York with it's presence. I know it will still get much colder, and that we will surely get some snow soon, but this sudden drop in temperature is still a shock to the system. Layers that got me through the mild days we have been having now only keep me warm when I am indoors, outside the cold wind rips straight through.

A sense of dread is setting into this summer loving girl, we have at least four months of cold weather ahead of us. It is now time to start bundling up. Pulling out the layers - sweaters, hats, scarves and gloves - all layered with my warmest coats and boots. Four months of layering up, and layering off when in the overly heated indoors. Lucky for me, I find winter fashion so much fun. Without the beautiful fashions I don't think I could survive the winter months. Bundle me up!

What about you, are you a lover or a hater of winter?

1 comment:

  1. I love winter! There is something nice about being bundled up so you aren't feeling the chill, yet having the cold air on your face to remind you what the temperature is really like!

    It helps that winter means snow on the mountains too!

    ReplyDelete