Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Madewell's Spring Preview



Images: Madewell

Given that it is fashion week in New York I have decided to dedicate this entire week to the world of fashion. Today though, I am going to take a break from what is happening on the Fall 2012 runways and focus on what is coming into stores right now. Even though we have had a bit of a cold snap in New York and I can't see myself wearing spring clothes any time soon, it doesn't hurt to get prepared for all of the fashion goodness that the new season will bring.

Case in point, Madewell's lovely spring collection. I am in love. These are the clothes I would have in my closet if I designed them myself. They are casual, fun and flirty and have me dying for skirt weather. Lucky I am off to Australia in a couple of weeks (where the weather is still warm) and will be able to pull my spring wardrobe out early!

Back to regular posting  - not just fashion - next week.

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection and could see you wearing all of them. They are very much your style. Loving your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete