Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Embracing My Roots

Image: Pinterest

I have hair that grows ridiculously fast. "What are you complaining about?", I hear you ask. Well, I am going broke getting my hair highlighted as often as I need to, and have decided that enough is enough. I am going to embrace the fact that my hair, that may have been naturally blonde when I was five, is no longer naturally blonde. So I am going back to my roots, literally. Well a better version of my roots actually. The above image (and others on my Pinterest page) are some of the ladies I have been looking to for inspiration.

The appointment is set, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see it! I too, am in denial that I haven't actually been a real blonde since I was 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Cannot wait to see your new colour! You can't go wrong with any of the above pictures. I am literally embracing my roots but keeping them...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete