Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

There was quite a contrast between the weather on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I forgot to carry around my camera so I documented my weekend using my the ToyCam feature on my Android operated phone. I am pleased with the results.

Saturday we took the train an hour out of the city to go to Long Beach with a friend of ours and her family. It was so nice and relaxing lying on the sand getting some sun. I went for one swim but it was pretty cold so I didn't stay in long.

Then on Sunday we woke up to pouring rain. It rained steadily for most of the day. We didn't want to stay inside all day so we walked around in the rain. We made our way to Washington Square Park, as we still hadn't seen the newly opened end, and we walked around looking at all the funny squirrels - the rain must be to a squirrel what the full moon is to crazy person. They were very amusing.

All in all it was a great weekend. Here are some of the pics I captured...












How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment