Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New York Eats

One of my favourite things about New York is all the delicious restaurants. This is a city where you can eat what you want, when you want. Lucky I tend to walk a lot in New York, otherwise I think I would have gained a few dress sizes by now. I enjoy sampling all that the city has to offer.

In no particular order, here are ten of my highlights so far:

    My first special meal in New York and still one of the most memorable.

    A fun speakeasy style venue with a great menu and delicious cocktails.

    For Italian food that melts in your mouth and a great wine list to match.

    Popular with the hipsters, this place is all about the small plates of cheese, meat and panini.

   A great choice for brunch and dinner, its the place I keep going back to.

    Thin crust pizza just the way I like it.

    For a delicious afternoon Lobster Roll.

    Fresh food that is beautifully presented and a great modern setting to match.

    The most amazing Bouillabaisse I have ever eaten.

      This place is not pretty by any means, but it's a favourite for dumplings.

1 comment: