Thursday, September 1, 2011

On the Road Again

Sorry for my lack of posting this week, the days have gotten away from me. I don't think I will be much better next week either. I am off to Montana this weekend to hang out with some friends, go hiking, swim in the lake, BBQ and enjoy the beautiful scenery that I have heard so many good things about.

Image Credit: Pinterest

It is also the Labor Day long weekend which sadly brings with it the unofficial end to summer. Autumn is up next and while I am looking forward to seeing some cooler temperatures I am not looking forward to the long winter ahead. At least we have a trip to Australia coming up for our wedding - I'll be home in a month! That is something I am really excited about.

Anyway back to the present, I have been looking forward to this trip to Montana so much and cannot wait to get there. Enjoy your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment